[Mccoypottery-talk] OT rt 127 sale

diane beckett beckettdiane@hotmail.com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:18:07 -0500

Hello

I haven't posted anything before but enjoy reading and learning about Mccoy
from some true experts.

I am planning a trip on the Rte 127 kentucky-Tennessee sale this year with
my sister and wondered if anyone had any words of wisdom for some rookies
and also wanted to know about any good spots to visit
that are off that path.

thanks so much
Diane

from Central illinois.