[Mccoypottery-talk] OT rt 127 sale

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:19:22 -0400

The name doesn't sound right, but it is country cooking with great deserts.
They keep the pies in the pie safe.  Wonderful chocolate pie with mile high
meringue on top. But you take the H-burg exit and it's not very far in,
about 3 or 4 miles on the right.  It's in the downstairs of an old house.
Does that sound any better?

Are you thinking of Family Affair?  It's between H-burg and Lawrenceville.
It doesn't look like much but it's good country cooking and great deserts.
That's the only one I can think of on 127 except the new (3-4 yrs old) BBQ
place but I am not sure that they are still there.