[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jars

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:48:30 -0400

No Pat, I don't know.  I am a relative newby to the CJ's.  I have two books
but they are at home.  Chiquita may very well know.  Or maybe Barb?  I'll
try to remembre (old age again) to look in my books and see if I can find
one like you describe but it will be tomorrow before I can tell you
anything.

                      Ednalevi@aol.com
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jars

                      07/08/03 03:36 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

TO KAREN YES ARE KIDS ARE FUNNY THEY THINK WE ARE OLD TO UNTIL THEY SEE
OTHER OLDER PEOPLE MINE THINKS I AM VERY OLD MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!!!
ANY WAY I WOULD LIKE TO SEEE IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUTHTIS COOOKIE
JAR I HAVE IT IS DEEP RED BRICK COLORED LOOKS LIKE A BARN HAS DUTCH TREATS
ON IT WRITTEN IN YELLOW (FADED) HAS ANOTHER SAYING ON IT IT SAYS DUTCH
TREATS THIS JAR HAS NO WRITING ON THE BOTTOM BUT IT IS VERY HEAVY ABOUT 5
LBS SERIOUSLY I WONDER WHO MADE THIS JAR ?????/ SO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAL
IT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION NO NICKS ON CHIPS I BOUGHT IS FOR 15.00 THIS JAR
HAD TO BE MADE BY A NAME BRAND PERSON, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW MAY BE CHUITA
WILL KNOW THANKS PAT    EDNALEVI@AOL.COM