[Mccoypottery-talk] Brad Keeler???

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:28:45 -0700

Here is one of his pheasants I found, and they buyer "stole" it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D2642262763&category=3D=
443
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JHS=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:03 PM
  Subject: RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] Brad Keeler???

  Thanks Chris!  I figured someone would know.  My peacock has 2 breaks on =
the neck that were professionally repaired and I only paid a few bucks for =
it (I think around $10.00).  I fell in love with it when I saw it and figur=
ed that even with the breaks it was worth more than I paid for it.  Do you =
know which pottery he worked for specifically? I found that it was Californ=
ia but my general pottery books don't mention him (that I can find).=20
  I did see some Flamingos and Lobster plates on eBay but no peacock anywhe=
re yet!
  Thanks for the help.....

  Jennifer Smith
  Capriherb Farm