[Mccoypottery-talk] pink girl vase/planter??

acp acpearce@io.com
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:10:22 -0700

I have a pink girl, who is a planter or maybe a vase.  If it is a
planter, they would have to be small plants.  ;-)
It is about 10.5" tall, solid pink and the girl is a southern belle,
holding this heart shaped thing (maybe the dress) behind her
and to her sides.  The holes are in the tops of the dress/heart
on either side.

There are 2 marks on the bottom.  One is the person's initials
and a date, where the original owner bought it (sounds like
something I would do).   The other thing is a number stamped
into the clay.   I think it is number 6059.  I'm not sure about
the 6.  The piece is in perfect condition.

Someone suggested this is McCoy, but I've never seen one like
it in an antique store, in the McCoy collections.

So, can someone look at the pics and tell me if it is McCoy or
not.  If not, then do you have any idea what it is?

I'm going to try posting a couple of pics of it
to the OP pics list.

:-)
acp
*  A. Collene Pearce  *  acpearce@io.com  *  www.jump.net/~collene *