{SPAMFILTER} RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] H-burg restaurant.

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:41:57 -0400

That's the Beaumont Inn.  It's famous for it's yellow legged fried chicken,
country ham and corn pudding.  It is very nice and great food.  Still have
the Sunday Brunch and they have a buffet on Friday.

KnK

                      "Rosemary Carlson"
                      <rcarlson@mis.net>                         To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  Re: {SPAMFILTER} RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] H-burg
                      pottery.com                                 restaurant.

                      07/08/03 05:27 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

As I recall (I lived in Lexington for years), you need reservations most of
the time. I also recall they have a great Sunday brunch! Some of the best
home cooking I've ever eaten.

Rosemary