[Mccoypottery-talk] Warning

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:08:16 -0400

I got the James Layman one.  I responded (just to see if anything would
happen)  (also I have this luxury because I am on a copy puter with very
good virus protection) and told him no thanks and this is what he sent
back.

Hello Karen,

Thanks for responding to my mail at all. God bless you for that. Please you
have to know that at this time, i need your help, thisis why i have
contacted you with despiration.

like you have stated that you cannot help with such a huge ammount of
money, remember that you are not going to carry this said funds on your
hands they are definatley going to be kept somewhere, all you nedd do is
nstructions.

please think of this and let me know your mind swiftely.

Regards

What a Hoax....