[Mccoypottery-talk] Warning

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:38:42 -0100

lots of these thing are aimed at outlook express  even with all of the
security  updates  malicious content still gets  through . thats one
reason i  stuck with usuing netscae messanger for my email most of these
things  won't   come through on netscape mail as for  the free
antiviruses well they only keep workign if  they update on a regular
basis  mine is set to  update daily and  it usually updates at least  3
to 4 times a week. I have had Norton  used it for years but when  a
bomb  got through  into my email  with norton and  crashed my pc and I
had to reformat  I  went to  the  what I think is better  free ware
first I used one from computer associates it was  great then it was
discontinued   I  always had  grissoft as a back up.
Norton usually  only has an update  days  aftwr a new bug is released
grisoft has it the same day.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING