[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Pink and Blue

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:15:07 -0400

I have two pink and blue pitchers.  I will look when I get home but more
than likely, I have it.  I would LOVE a tea pot!!  Got one of those?

                      "M. Caudill" <mcaudill@kih.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Pink and Blue

                      07/11/03 04:56 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Loretta,
I haven't tried to block any one in Netscape, but if they have a "Tools"
heading on the toolbar, there should be a way to do it there.

Regarding the Pink and Blue, on my recent trip to Alabama, I bought a pink
& blue McCoy pitcher.  It is shaped like the one in HNH vol.I, p.299, top
row, middle, but in almond w/pink & blue stripes like those on the bottom
of the page.  5 3/4 inches tall. minor crazing, otherwise perfect.  I was
going to put it in my booth for $20, but if you or anyone on this lists
wants it, I would take $15 plus shipping.

(If Loretta doesn't want it but someone from the Central KY area does, I'll
be in Lexington tomorrow.  My son who works at Joseph Beth is being
transferred to Cleveland and I get to help him move. Drop me a note if
Loretta says no.)
Mike in KY

PS.  The James Lawman email was an old scam where he "wants you to help him
give his millions away to charities, for 10% of the total (for you)".  I've
read about it and eventually they ask for your bank account number "so they
can transfer the money to you."  Oh sure!