[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Pink and Blue

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:19:25 -0100

on the top of  netscape browser there should be  these things in text
file, edit, view, go, Message, Communicator and help  depending on your
netsape version  they may appear different  I use the old browser  4.8
in  netscape 7  you can  use the old style look  too. I don't like the
new netscape  it  messes with my computer  too much.  anyway   if you
click edit ther should be a  bunch of stuff  4th up from the bottom is
the filters mine reads message filters I am unsure if  in the new
versions of netscape  how it looks  but  it should have  some way of
settign up filters or rules. check  all the  links  up top  it may be in
a different place if you are using the new browser .
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING