[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [ Free USPS Priority boxes)

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:20:19 -0500

I order the free USPS Priority boxes and tape from the web site.   You get =
boxes in bundles of 25.     My local postmaster has trouble getting them so=
 I share with her. Ours is a very small postoffice-- only the postmaster an=
d one rural mailcarrier.  Once I got a double order by mistake,, the local =
office was very appreciative of the extras.
Tim
the kansas farmer