[Mccoypottery-talk] ** Account stealing Alert Off topic but a need to know

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:19:31 -0100

If you get a message in  html like this  subject and  from  reply to
etc.
         Subject:  eBay Security Measures!
     Date:
          Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:52:04 -0500
    From:
          eBay SafeHarbor <SafeHarbors@eBay.com>
 refuse the  return reciept report it at once to  spam@ebay.com  it is
an ebay look alike  html  form  sent by someone
trying to steal your ebay ID and password  do not fill  it out do not
submit the form it looks like ebay   but it is not   open the headers
and send it   directly to ebay this is  a new  email fraud !! I was dumb
and  accepted a  return receipt since I  have been  getting  email from
ebay  on another matter!!! I am now  open to all kinds of  spam  from
who knows  who or what or where and I can't block  the sender  the
header showed  no info on them  just  an unknown server!!
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING