[Mccoypottery-talk] cookie jars

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:45:58 -0400

--------------080107090201000207080109

rett@netreach.net is my addy

jconwill@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Loretta what is your addy?
>
> Linda

--------------020802080408070601040902

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------020802080408070601040902

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.