[Mccoypottery-talk] tapes

flury flury@bellsouth.net
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 04:58:06 -0500

Betty, I would like copies..please let me know cost=20
flury@bellsouth.net

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Betty Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 9:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] tapes

  Okay, I just wrote to Linda privately and told her that I would see if my=
 tape is capable of makeing decent copies.  I have copied it lots and I wil=
l be more than glad to do it for any one that  would like to see them.  The=
y both did such great jobs and I think it is nice to know what some of our =
experts look and sound like.=20=20
  I am going to dig out my original and clean every thing and see if I can =
get a decent tape.  The tapes cost about a dollar cause I usually buy them =
on sale.  I had been buying the padded envelopes and now we know that we do=
n't have to do that so the box should be free and we will just have to see =
what the postage is.  First I need to see if I can make a tape fit to watch=
.  I know the very beginning of the Martha Stewart show is fuzzy but only t=
he first few minutes.  I will just need to get your snail mail addresses an=
d yes I do paypal or you can just send me a check I don't care.  Good night=
 for now.         Betty
    ----- Original Message -----=20