[Mccoypottery-talk] ** Account stealing Alert Off topic but a need to k...

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:13:22 -0400

James,
To open the header, right-click on the message address line (with the envel=
ope).  This will open a gray window.  Left click on "Properties". New windo=
w.  Left-click on "Details".  The address will be inside <> down the list. =
 Practice this on my header here, and you'll find mcaudill@kih.net, but not=
 in blue.
Mike in KY
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: JW2woody@wmconnect.com=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 11:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] ** Account stealing Alert Off topic but =
a need to k...

  I've seen this said before about spam:=20

  "Open the header" How do you do this to see whom it is from?  I've receiv=
ed several spam emails in the past that I couldn't figure out where they ca=
me from.=20

  Oh and I too received the Lawman email.  If he supposedly can't trust his=
 family with all his moola, then why can he so easily trust hundreds or mil=
lions of strangers?=20

  -James=20