[Mccoypottery-talk] Using NS and not MS

Betty Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:59:53 -0500

My son is a 35 yr. computer guru that has been working in Europe for the
past 5 years.  He would work for a much lesser salary if they would
guarantee him that he never had to deal with windows or any other Gateism.

I got my video size boxes ordered but had to call to do it.  They said their
web site has really been giving them problems.
I found the old original tape and I think I can make some more copies.  THEN
I DISCOVERED THAT THE RECENT STORMS WE HAVE HAD MESSED UP MY VCR. I will
have to move another one in here and hook it up.  That won't be today as I
go to work at Collectomania soon and will be there all day tomorrow.  Sun.
is busy so it may get to be next week that I do this.  You are not
forgotten.  I will get it done.  Betty in Ia.