[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay warning

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:59:19 -0400

\My daughter's boyfriend is a collector of old jazz records and has been
active on ebay for several years.  He has one of the highest "star"
whatever you can get.  So you know he is on there a lot and only buys.

He just got what looked like an official ebay email directed to him
asking him to verify his userid and password.   He, of course, deleted
it.   This is scarry because someone is getting our email addresses from
ebay's site.

Everyone, be careful.