[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:35:28 -0100

Elizabeth:
I apologize publicly for taking up list space to ask a non-McCoy question.
I will try to find another email list that I can ask my questions on.   Does
anyone subscribe to any other pottery lists that could be recommended?

 I really thought the list was very quiet without all you great McCoy
experts on it.
I wish I had been able to come to some of the convention.  I hurt my back at
work and had to get into the Dr. Tuesday and then my uncle died on Thursday
and we just got back last night from the funeral.

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio