[Mccoypottery-talk] (no subject)

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:40:21 EDT

Hi everyone,  I have to confess with over 600 e -mails awaiting me last
night, I deleted most of them from the list...if anyone sent anything directly to
me, please ask again.  Pottery Festival was great this year...so good to see
old friends and make new ones.  I was at the Monday auction for the entire
auction and wish I'd met those of you who were there....I was sitting with Glen
Lindberg part of the time and Craig Nissen the rest.  Glenn was quite amazed at
lots of the prices the pottery brought.  It was a great tribute to Joanne and
her collection...very sad as well.