[Mccoypottery-talk] Is this CJ really a McCoy?

acp acpearce@io.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:41:08 -0700

Yes, $3, plus way too much shipping costs.  ;-)
However, the lid is broken and has been repaired, non-professionally.
I don't collect CJs and really have no use for this one, but thought I
might give it to a friend, next Xmas.   I don't have the room to
display them and I don't like cookies.  ;-)

Any idea when this particular CJ was being made??
acp
--------

Betty Nelson wrote:

>Did you get that jar for only $3.00?  I really think it looks real.  You
>would have to measure it to be sure but I think it is the real McCoy.  Betty
>in Ia

:-)
acp
*  A. Collene Pearce  *  acpearce@io.com  *  www.jump.net/~collene *