[Mccoypottery-talk] did you see my pink girl??

acp acpearce@io.com
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:08:54 -0700

It wasn't Jennifer, it was me (acp).
I posted it to the Ohio Pottery Lovers List, since we can post pics
to that one.
If you've not read the email for that list yet, it is probably there
waiting for you.

Some of the people here say she is a planter for water rooted
plants.  Some think she may be a vase.  I think she would make
a rather odd, either one of those.  ;-)   She is very pretty though.
Her color is mauvie pink and similar to a McCoy color (if not
exact).    She has a number stamped into the bottom, but
no McCoy stamp.  We have different ideas on what the number
is, too.  ;-)
:-)
acp