[Mccoypottery-talk] did you see my pink girl??

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:09:10 -0400

Elizabeth:

I know about keeping up.  It is very time consuming and one must possess
excellent organizational skills that have been in practice recently on
the pc.

I will send you pic of the kitchen utensil(sp) jar.

I wonder who wrote me that they had a shoe I could look at to buy.
 Unorganized me......can't find the emai.  lol
rett