[Mccoypottery-talk] did you see my pink girl??

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:25:11 -0400

Loretta is a name from the 30's and 40's mostly, I think.  I was born in
'40.

I was just doing McCoy but I''m open to other pottery shoes.  I think I
have about 5 or 6...all McCoy.