[Mccoypottery-talk] **Testing new Pottery photo album

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:26:29 -0100

Yep I  know I  had to give in and   instal the dreaded  new netscape
LOL  to  see my albums   as for  light in my pics  many were taken in
outdoor light  and edited   real well  some though were inside and
cannot be  brightened  any  more then they are   but   not all  browsers
or pc  vid card show   everything the same  on my pc they look fine but
I have a brand new  rage fury pro  64 MB  vid card with direct x  9  32
bit true color . pics will look different on  different sites .  been
doing digital pics for  8 years some times  I do   some that are less
then perfect  I have a  good camera  that works   great  but  I don't
always have the best light to work with   my home is a row  and can be
dark and shadowy  with   regular  yellow lighting the best light is
natural or  florescent which i don't always have  . and some pics are
years old too.and  compressed for fast loding on web pages and auctions

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING