[Mccoypottery-talk] Photo Munging,was: Testing new Pottery photo album

acp acpearce@io.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:51:01 -0500

My note about Irfanview was not meant exclusively for you.
I believe several people on this list sell things on ebay and elsewhere
and therefore post pics with the ads.   I'm also sure not everyone
can afford to buy a full version of Photoshop and some wouldn't,
if they could.  I thought, for those people who would like a nice,
capable graphics application, but don't have a lot of patience
with tedious processes, Irfanview would be an excellent option.

I assure you, I did not mean to imply that you need to get Irfanview,
so that you can improve the quality of your pictures.  Your pics are
just fine as they are.
:-)
acp