[Mccoypottery-talk] are these real or repro's

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:54:50 -0700

Hello Linda:  Yes they are real. They are probably from the Suburbia
Ware, dinnerware set from 1964.
The bid is over the top.  Mint collector value per bowl is only
$10.00  Cheers!  Terry

--
McCoy Pottery On Line
<www.mccoypottery.com>