[Mccoypottery-talk] Book vendor suggestion please?

acp acpearce@io.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:02:00 -0500

We've discussed McCoy and other pottery books here lately.
And in the past 8 weeks, I've ordered 4 McCoy, etc. books
(2 suggested here, thank you very much).  :-)    I ordered all
4 of them thru Amazon.com.  Two were sold by amazon and
2 by their business partners.

The bad news is -- I only recieved ONE of the 4, even though
they swear they shipped them all.  :-(     Finally, I've got amazon
and one partner to agree to refund my money, but all mail to the
3rd one, has dropped into a black hole.  :-(     And I really think
the partner who agreed to refund the money is the one who
actually did send the book.  I've got to check on that today,  so
I can stop them, if they are not at fault.

I liked that I was able to get used and discounted, new books from
Amazon and partners now.   The prices were much better than I
could get locally at Barnes & Noble, and if you buy $25 worth, the
shipping is now free.    Well, it would have been great, if they'd
actually sent me what I ordered.

So, the question is -- does anyone know other sources for discounted
pottery & glass collector's reference books??
Anyone you'd recommend???

:-)
acp