[Mccoypottery-talk] Book vendor suggestion please?

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:25:24 -0500

acp wrote:

>...does anyone know other sources for discounted pottery & glass
>collector's reference books??  Anyone you'd recommend???

A few of the books that Loretta spoke of that I purchased on eBay retail
for $24.95, but I actually paid much less than that. One was $7.50, another
was $11.99, and another --- I can't remember right now.

You can do an eBay search with the words  'McCoy'  &  'book'  and it will
show you everything with both of those words in the item description. Also,
there are a couple of sellers on eBay who sell unused books at discounted
prices. Many are "seconds" but are in great condition with a guarantee that
there are no missing or torn pages, etc. Their eBay user ID's are
books-books-books and JayHawkKS. (The latter actually has an "online
store"). There are probably many more on eBay who sell collector's books,
but these are the only two I've dealt with. I'd recommend either one.

mj