[Mccoypottery-talk] Help Identify, OT

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:02:12 -0100

I have been to that site    but  most of that info I already knew
except the excerpts   about the clay  and who   bought the company. I
will be  making a newsletter   and  adding info  on  various   pottery
companies  what they made different clays   and how to  stuff    once
every  two weeks to    once a month  . this will be sent as a special
  notice  from the  all-PandP-connect list. and it will also be  in
files   on yahoo groups   for  viewing and references. all potteries
will be covered  as well as  porcelains even  foreign  like  japan  etc.
  If any members   has anything they  would like to  add to our
newsletter  let me know.   events too will be scheduled   and things
like hats hot  and what's not.  I want to thank  those who have taken
time to become moderators    jen Mark  etc.  membership is  growing
well.  Remember   you can still   post your pictures to Ohio
Potterylovers  for  everyone  to see  as well as store some on  both
list sites  Lets not forget   to email thiose pics   o everyoen  can see
them  not everyone   will  be  joining   P&P and some  people who have
joined us    also  are not on either   Mccoy talk  or   lovers lists.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING