[Mccoypottery-talk] Lookie!!!!!!!!!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:37:38 -0100

its uuuggglyy LOL  oh and I was told he didn't do  exclusive designs
floe  blue  my foot  LOL. seems their buyers are satisfied with  this
stuff that will take   like  50 years to  ever  become  if  ever  a
collectible LOL  but hey to each his own  some people think  real
original vintage collectibles are  use  junk   poor   misguided souls.  >
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING