[Mccoypottery-talk] Betty & Mike

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:51:57 -0400

Betty and Mike

I am a little confused.  I am the one with the rusty shoe.  Thanks for
the advice.

Mike:  I am interested in the two small Dutch shoes even if they are not
McCoy.

Who bought the pink and blue pitcher.  If it was me, I need to send the
check and need an address and amount.  I have  purchased a number of
items from the list and other places recently and could have overlooked
sending out a check to M. Caudill.

My addy is:

Loretta Payne-Nelson
413 Broad Street