[Mccoypottery-talk] touching base

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:26:15 -0400

Glad you are back safe and sound and glad you had a good time.

Karen in KY

                      "ABSKI" <wuvoo@charter.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] touching base

                      07/15/03 12:58 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Hi McHunters.  Just got back from vacation and my husband tells me he
deleted all my McCoy mail.  Said one day there were 60 messages on this
list.  I figured something was going on, and from what I have read since -
Patti has a new website, Tom is back, and there was a big auction.  Missed
you all and regret all the messages I missed.  BUT!  My husband wants me to
unsubscribe and I refuse to do so.  So if I allow him to delete to keep
peace, will do so.  Spent a day on 6th street in Amarillo, TX and couldn't
believe the prices!!  If I had driven instead of flying, would have bought
just to resale in KY!!  Or not, since I have never sold a piece I bought.
Also found some good pieces in Tucumcari, NM at incredible prices but let
them go cos I didn't know how to get them home!!  Next year I'm driving out
to see my dad, and loading up my car with souvenirs!!  Did get a piece of
Grecian at a pawn shop for $5.  Stamped 24K.  Couldn't pass that up.  Had a
great time, but missed my list!!  Missed you all.  Beck in KY