[Mccoypottery-talk] Pink and Blue McCoy

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:27:51 -0400

--------------010507000601060107050103

Linda:

I don't use mine anymore.  I did back in the early '80's when I bought
them, but as soon as I can afford something to display them, I will
probably start again.  I would love to have dinnerware like you do
Linda.  I don't have any of that.

jconwill@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I have several pieces of pink & blue I guess I need to start using
> it.  Sounds like everyone uses there's.hey
>
> Linda C.

--------------070000090203070300080001

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------070000090203070300080001

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.