[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

Tom teedub@gamewood.net
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:15:43 -0400

I stayed in Zanesville from Saturday night to Friday night and it cost me j=
ust over $500.00.
But it was worth it.
Tom
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Loretta A. Payne-Nelson=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 7:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

  Hi Tom:

  I am planning on it.  How many nights do you stay over minimum and about =
how much does that cost.
  Loretta

  Tom wrote:

    For you guys that are planning to go to Ohio.
    You will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have never seen so much pottery in ine place in my life.
    I can't wait till next year.
    I may even take some extra time off to go hunting after or before the f=
estival/ reunion.
    It is all that and a bag of chips and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was really nice seing Chiquita again and finally meeting Elizabeth.
    There is so much to do there and so little time, while there.
    Anyone interested in pottery, Mccoy or otherwise, I would reccommend go=
ing.
    Tom