[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:28:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All you lucky people that can go to Ohio hope each one had the time of your life, hope you all took pics and will send me some so I will know what I missed and can sit here and cry cause I missed it. Wish I could say that I could go next year but have this funny feeling since they moved inventory in my store up to July instead of Oct. there is no way I can go. All vacation are canceled when we are 60 days out of inventory. Then they start back up 2 days after. Glad that you are all back and safe and that it was great for each of you. Carolyn