[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: ID on some pottery

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:16:30 -0100

Ok last eail answer for  tonight  stom is here and i just got bombarded
with   too many for  one night very very tired had to hunt for a new
washign machine we couldn't afford but need   all day   finally found
one we could live with  mine dieed    full of clothes and water when My
daughter  came over to  do a  quick load  last week and   I hate laundry
piling up   .  New  was    not in budget but used in my area is iffy  at
best.   got a   nice deal  home depot  on a maytag   under   350.00
never thoguht we'd   get a maytag   usually theya are way  over  the
topon prices.   ..  send me  pics also i love unmrked its a challange to
me  usually  now I can spot  the maker by the look but  if I can;t i
will  find out   its  my  quest  LOL.
--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING