[Mccoypottery-talk] Repro/Fake Source

Rachel Lugo lugork@msn.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:30:12 -0700

Are you going to pay her?

If it were me I wouldn't but you'll run a risk of getting negative feedback
and she'll probably file a non-paying-bidder alert w/eBay....three of those
and eBay will "NARU" you, or will kick you off in other words.

Sorry you found out too late, there are others on eBay selling repros and
fakes as well, the best way I learned to figure it out was to look at all of
their items up for auction, if they have sixteen leaf and berry wall pockets
in various colors, that's a pretty good sign they're fake. Or when they have
a relatively low Buy-It-Now on an item that's another red flag.

Rachel