[Mccoypottery-talk] ABC's of Ebay

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:19:52 -0500

I have been working on an article for folks that are fairly new to eBay and
in the process found out a few things I didn't know about either.

It has links to many resources, etc. and still is a work in progress, I am
planning to further explore some of the areas in even greater detail.
If anyone feels like reading it-- I would like some feedback. Have I left
something out? Is something still confusing? etc.
http://collectibles.about.com/library/articles/blebayindex.htm

PLEASE EMAIL me privately with any responses.

barbc