[Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:03:28 -0400

It will be hard to do but I will do it.  Did I tell you that I found a pink
and blue spoon rest?  I was tickled to get that.  I didn't realize there
was such a booger but I have one now.  It seems those little things are
harder to find.  I have been knee deep in cukes for the last two weeks and
used my BIG pink and blue mixing bowl in making pickles from all those
cukes that keep on coming on.  It was the only thing that would hold all
those cukes. : )

Karen-in-KY

                      McQuita@aol.com
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Ohio

                      07/21/03 07:55 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I'm so excited to hear y'all seriously thinking about Zanesville for next
year...I'll post the dates as soon as the chamber of Commerce answers
me...Now, y'all keep in mind, if that two piece popourri burner comes up,
I've spoken first for it, OKAY?  LOL.

Quita.Net