[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: ID on some pottery

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:18:30 -0400

Mike, did you get an answer on this?  If not, you can send me a pic and
I'll try to help.

Karen-in-KY

                      "M. Caudill" <mcaudill@kih.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] Re: ID on some pottery

                      07/22/03 01:26 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I have three pieces of pottery that have the look and feel of McCoy.  All
are unmarked, and I've found two of them in my HNH, but their pictures
don't
show the bottom, and the bottoms of these aren't like my other unmarked
McCoy.  Would anyone be willing to look at some pix and give me a yes or
no?
Mike in KY