[Mccoypottery-talk] Help for someone in Ohio

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:57:47 -0400

Oh Karen...how really nice of you to respond in such a prompt way.I didn't
expect that, but I had hope. I wish I could send you a photo. I do have a
Pen Cam digital camera but I don't know how to do the deed of getting it to
load onto my computer !!!!! And no one here to help me. Regarding the bars
on the bottom, it seems like, at one time, someone told me that those bars
determined if the piece was a "this or that" and I don't remember
specifically what they told me about it . Like maybe an unmarked USA,
McCoy,
Shawnee. I hate to bother anyone about it but it just drives me crazy that
don't know. I'm not familiar anough about pottery and neither is anyone
that
I know....but Ijust have a feeling, you know what that is...I'm sure, that
the piece is a good piece, not necessarily valuable though.. Maybe I should
have asked someone who is computer literate to help an illiterate like me
so
that I could do the loading of pictures. If you could just let me know what
you find out......  that would make the crazies go 'way ! Regards

This is what she sent in response to the request for a photo.  I can see
she desperately wants help and I don't know what else to tell her.  Any
suggestions from the list?

Karen in KY