[Mccoypottery-talk] Help for someone in Ohio

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:44:17 -0400

I was going to say that but didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling...thus,
the reason for team work.  This applies to everything in life...if we
put all our "brilliant minds" together (smile), the end result has to be
dy- no -mite.   Leaving for now...headache for a week....going to lie
down....sinus, allergy,....3 herniated cervical disc????????  not my
normal migraine.   See you later.