[Mccoypottery-talk] Help for someone in Ohio

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:07:12 -0400

Hi again...the planter kind of reminds me of an accompanying piece to a
Cornicopia. It's a low planter ona short pedestal with the 2 handles on
either side...it looks like an older piece. It's crackled on the inside,
which is white as opposed to the outside which is yellow. Crackled from
having a plant in it...but it cleaned up fine...no calcium deposits that
ruined the surface of inside. The bars on the bottom are unfinished and
there are 3 of them.
They are about 1/4" wide. overall planter is about 3 1/4" high and 8 1/2"
from handle to handle, outside measurement. Gees I wish I was bright enough
to get that camera to load and I could send yu a pic. But anyway...isn't
this fun.. A big mystery.

Forgot to mention that it is heavy and not a light flimsey piece Also has
like scallop lines that go from the opening in planter all the way down to,
an on, pedestal/base.

Does this help anyone to recognize what it is?  My books are at home, alas
so I don't have a clue.

Karen in KY