[Mccoypottery-talk] OT re: pop-ups, etc.

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:23:50 -0500

Barbara, that's cool :-)   Too bad it doesn't work with Netscape  :-|

Do you know of any fun/cool/helpful gizmos like that that work with Netscape?

Loretta --- there are different ways to block e-mail from certain addresses
depending on which e-mail program you use.

:p~~~~~~~

(that's "raspberries")  ;)