[Mccoypottery-talk] OT re: pop-ups, etc.

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:54:30 -0500

>Can you block pop ups on IE???  That would help me greatly.
>
>Karen

Yep. Here's what Barb Crews wrote. Click on the link, and it'll tell ya all
about it .....

I recently installed a beta version Google toolbar, very easy to install,
just click a few buttons. It's great, but the best thing is an option on it
that blocks popups and if you want to turn it off, you just click right
there on the toolbar.

http://toolbar.google.com/index-beta.php