[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: [Mccoypottery-talk]TOM emails

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:01:05 -0400 (EDT)

You are welcome.  My husband happens to like that kind of pottery,
especially that glaze.  I think your starting bid may be closer to what
he would consider his highest bid, but I would have to get his book out
and look it up.
I am watching the auction and may try to get the vases for him for
Christmas.  We can always sell one and keep one.  We are old enough that
we should be getting rid of things instead of buying.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/