[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay spoof

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:14:12 -0400 (EDT)

Just a warning--we got another one of those emails that looked like it
came from eBay.  It asked for email address and password.  I forwarded
it to spoof@ebay.com and their reply assured me that it wasn't from
them.  They are trying to track down the site and reomove it.  This is
at least the 3rd one we have had, and I foolishly filled out the first
one, so I had to change the password right away.  If I remember, it
asked for more iinformation than that.

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/