[Mccoypottery-talk] beth in ky

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:05:22 -0400

Beck, I was just down there the week of July 17....Mom is from the Mayfield
area and we visited cousins in South Fulton, TN.  Went right through
Murray.  Pretty campus.

                      "ABSKI" <wuvoo@charter.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] beth in ky

                      07/31/03 10:54 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Milan is about a 4 or 5 hour drive east of Tucumcari on I 40.  I didn't buy
any of the pieces I found.  No room in my luggage!!  That's why next year
I'm driving and BUYING!!  Ha!!  I'm in Murray, west KY.  Beck in KY