[Mccoypottery-talk] karen in KY

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:23:25 -0400

Sounds good.  The only antiques I got to see where the ones in my cousins
home.  She had a MINT double tulip vase w/gold trim that she had gotten as
a wedding present.  It was beautiful.  She also had a blue NM baby shoe and
a couple of nice Hull vases.  Which reminds me.  Did McCoy make a trivet
(hotplate) with the decals from the fruit line on them??  I am wondering
because she had one and the fruit looked like my fruit festival canisters.
I looked on the back but it was covered with some cloth and had a hanger on
it so I wasn't sure that it was McCoy but would love to have had to to go
with my fruit festival stuff.

KnK

                      "ABSKI" <wuvoo@charter.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  [Mccoypottery-talk] karen in KY

                      07/31/03 11:13 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Next time you are this way, let me know.  We'll get together and do Hazel,
what they call the antique capitol.  And there are some good places north
of here in Benton and Paducah.  Beck in KY