[Mccoypottery-talk] Don Winton Help

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Sat, 31 May 2003 14:24:24 -0500

Yeah, I know this is a McCoy list, but I am sure quite a few of you have
other pottery . . .
He did work for so many companies.. you probably have some design of his
and don't even know it.

Anyway - as a SURPRISE Don Winton's birthday is on Monday and I set up a
bulletin board wishing him Happy Birthday
and asked my cookie jar newsletter subscribers to post greetings on it. I
just sent it out and have gotten a few

If you would like to post a greeting, the more the merrier.. Also if you do
have something of his it would be  neat to mention it.

http://thecookiejar.net/winton/

bc